Installation Plug-In Filter for Adobe (c) PhotoShop
Minimal system requirements:
• Pentium III
• Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/NT/2003/Vista
• Preinstalled Adobe (c) PhotoShop CS (CS2, CS3) application
• 512 Mb RAM
• 10 Mb of free space on the hard disk
To install the program you should follow the instruction:
• Start the setup file setup_plugin_x.exe.
• To continue the installation process you have to read the License Agreement.
Activate the check box "Yes, I agree with all the terms of this license agreement", and press Next.
• Next, if path to photoshop plug-in is not found, you must select path to plug-in directory with button Browse...
• Otherwise setup programm show path to plug-in. Press to Next.
• Press Finish to success Setup or Cancel to break.
Uninstall Plug-In Filter for Adobe (c) PhotoShop
For uninstall plug-in filter from you system
• Go to Windows menu Start - Settings - Control Panel - Add or Remove Programms
• Select [installed] Filter and press to Remove button.